Elevated Resources Continues Mid-Market Momentum with Record Growth, Product Availability and Expanded Partnerships
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – January 30, 2020 — Elevated Resources, Inc., a global provider of talent acquisition and managed services, announced that its focus on serving mid-market companies and refinements to its customer acquisition strategy have resulted in record growth in 2019. The company also recapped other significant milestones achieved during the past year.
Elevated Resources realized impressive growth of over 27 percent during the past two years, as a result of the extension of its services and other technology offerings, as well as channel partnership execution and strategic focus on mid-market customers.
“During the past year, we have streamlined our focus and greatly enhanced our product offerings which have resulted in unprecedented revenue and market growth,” said Elevated Resources CEO, Rob Morris. “This momentum will undoubtedly continue as we leverage the expertise of the Elevated Resources team and augment our services to meet the needs of our valuable customers and partners.”
Elevated Resources’ 2019 company highlights included:
- In April, Elevated Resources announced its collaboration with GoodData Corp., the leading platform in fully managed and scalable analytics, for availability of ELEVATE Analytics, an in-app reporting solution that provides customers with executive-level visibility into their contingent talent management process metrics, spend analytics and workforce intelligence.
- In June, the company worked with its partner, ELEVATE to deliver ELEVATE Mobile Direct, the first mobile-direct app designed to enhance long-term connections between employers and their contingent pools of talent, offering a rich set of features to enable talent acquisition capabilities beyond the desktop.
- Elevated Resources was named as a Fastest-Growing Private Company by the Orange County Business Journal (OCBJ) in October, ranking 40th in the Mid-Size Companies category.
- The company also expanded its collaboration into academia, when it launched a project with a highly specialized graduate student team from Cornell University’s Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management to develop a new approach to identifying and establishing long-lasting connections with talent possessing specific skills and industry experience.
- Throughout the year, the company augmented its market analyst coverage by engaging industry firms, Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and Spend Matters to increase visibility and enhance market intelligence initiatives.
- On the customer front, Elevated Resources added significant customers in the pharma and food service markets and expanded global operations.
In 2020, the company will be focused on further expanding the MSP (Managed Service Provider) channel, introducing new service offerings and aligning its organization and resources to support new strategic business models.
About Elevated Resources, Inc.
Elevated Resources is a premier, global talent acquisition & management service provider dedicated to helping middle-market companies build talent-driven organizations through identifying, hiring and retaining exemplary talent. Founded in 2007, Elevated Resources is a rapidly growing, Inc. 500 Company. We lead the industry by integrating best-practice processes and flexibly scalable resources and world class technology tools into the Talent Acquisition & Management functions of our clients. Our approach supports the efforts of our client to transform their human resources activities into value-added channels for branding their companies as the career progression choice in their industry. Elevated Resources’ consultative approach is aimed at designing, implementing and operating our proven talent acquisition programs by seamlessly integrating our people, systems, experience and technology with each client’s existing talent acquisition and contingent talent management functions.
- Is Contingent Labor Back? - November 6, 2020
- ELEVATE Platform Identified as Value Leader for Nimble and Turn-key Personas in Spend Matters’ Temp Staffing SolutionMap - April 9, 2020
- Elevated Resources Announces Availability of ELEVATE LI+, Bundling a Set of Advanced Features to Support Light Industrial Environments - March 24, 2020